drank Oolong by Unknown

This still continues to be my favorite cheap-keep-the-canister-filled-at-all-times tea; someday I shall ask to see the bag so I can actually see the brand. (Yeah, I’m sure the store clerk will enjoy toting a 50-pound feed sack off the top shelf just to entertain the customer…)

In the meantime, I played a bit this morning and did 2 parts shaved unsweetened coconut chips to 1 part of these oolong leaves. I believe I’ve found a new favorite blend-in. Coconut and …. any suggestions?

Cofftea

Coconut + green chai + lemongrass … and maybe just a tiny pinch of curry powder? Or Coconut + a peanut butter flavored tea + chai spices + curry

ashmanra

Oh my! That sounds delectable!

gmathis

MMM! I happen to have a nice little neglected canister of lemongrass that may need my attention!

Comments

Cofftea

ashmanra

Oh my! That sounds delectable!

gmathis