Beware! This tea will give you an uncontrollable urge to read Little Women!

(Just kidding. Sorta. I’m itching to go blow dust off my copy right now.)

Thanks to SimplyJen, I have just been introduced to what could be one of my favorite fruit teas ever! I’m getting more of a blueberry scent and taste than blackberry, but the cream/vanilla punctuation makes this really outstanding.

Hoping I can muster up the self-control to ration enough of this to try a small batch chilled.

gmathis

Incidentally, I am aware that Jane Austen had nothing to do with Little Women. You read your favorites, I’ll read mine :)

teawing

I know what you mean! Downloaded a few
of her books to my Kindle after my first cup.

JacquelineM

He hee – I got that urge recently after finding a copy at my local used book store – can’t figure out where my childhood copy got to. I really enjoyed reading it, and found it much more…tumultuous than I remembered! :)

Uniquity

Oh good.. I was a little worried about the Little Women comment : )

Comments

gmathis

teawing

I know what you mean! Downloaded a few
of her books to my Kindle after my first cup.

JacquelineM

Uniquity

Oh good.. I was a little worried about the Little Women comment : )

Southwest Missouri