drank Rouge Bourbon by Mariage Frères

YES, FRIENDS, THIS TEA CAN WITHSTAND AN F5 TORNADO. One rubbermaid tub contained some bits and pieces…I had some for breakfast. Amen and amen. Miracles continuing to happen in my family. Thanks for your prayers.

ashmanra

They should add that to their advertising!

teawing

Hang in there, we have some friends who drove up to help with the clean-up today.

gmathis

We have been absolutely blown away (pardon the pun) by the kindness of total strangers. Yesterday two ex-military grads from Denver CO to do a bunch of heavy lifting that my husband couldn’t handle alone.

Comments

ashmanra

They should add that to their advertising!

teawing