drank Hu Kwa by Mark T. Wendell

Taking a break from household reconstruction to flit online and discovered this review is posted: http://www.itsallabouttheleaf.com/2213/tea-review-mark-t-wendell-hu-kwa-lapsang-souchong-2/

Incidentally, the cup in the profile picture survived the storm; it’s handle didn’t. :(

ashmanra

Sorry about your cup. I couldn’t tell in the picture what was on it but it must have been a dear one for you to post it as a profile pic! And I tremble to ask…what about the teapot from Mema? Has it been found?

Comments

ashmanra

Southwest Missouri