drank Dawn by The Simple Leaf

Was able to carve out a very few brief moments to enjoy this at my parents’ farm yesterday before a day full of packing, power washing, and insurance headaches. I think I may be getting my chops back - could really enjoy the dark, cocoa essence that I’ve been reading about.

In case you need to know, it is impossible to put one’s life completely back together from scratch in three weeks working 14-16 hour days. Therefore, since it’s a lost cause anyway, I am going to resolve to carve out a little time to restore with a cuppa and a good book (right now, I’m hanging on to my Good Book for dear life) every day. Life can wait.

Thanks again, Doulton, for providing this lovely respite-in-a-pouch.

ashmanra

I have seen such amazing reviews for this tea – I am so glad you have it! You are still in our prayers. Sending virtual HUG right now! PM me your new physical address!

QuiltGuppy

I’d love to send you a happy tea package, too, if you’d like. :) I can’t imagine how difficult your work must be.

Comments

ashmanra

QuiltGuppy