Despite my love of the good stuff, I have always kept a pack of grocery store brand bags on hand for the sun tea jar — days like today, COLD trumps flavor. Tagless variety also makes for a good sunburn or eye compress. Headed to the farm to power wash muddy household goods, so this may come in handy for both purposes.

ashmanra

You inspired me! I just threw some old Luzianne bags in a glass pitcher to cold brew. Don’t know if it will work as a cold brew, but we will know by this evening! My mother-in-law’s dentist gives you a teabag when he pulls a tooth. He says to dampen it and then bite on it to stop the bleeding and help the clot form. Tea!

Jenn

Me too! I’m always too miserly to waste my good stuff on a jug of sun tea. All teas have their place.

teawing

I was disappointed to see that no Always Save teas have been reviewed here…
:) You may have started something gmathis!

Comments

ashmanra

Jenn

teawing

I was disappointed to see that no Always Save teas have been reviewed here…
:) You may have started something gmathis!

Southwest Missouri