drank Notting Hill by American Tea Room

Quintessential breakfast tea. It’s got the Assam malty thing happening with a little bit of the leathery-tobacco thing happening in the background. Mary Russell would drink this at the table with Sherlock, if you’re a fan of the Laurie King mystery series.

I made it a tad bit stronger than recommended to allow for plans to chill the pot later - heat wave is forecast to last several more days, so one good warm cuppa in the morning is about all my constitution will stand at the moment.

gmathis

Okay … cold leather and tobacco … not so much. But loved it while it was hot!