drank Queen Mary Tea by Culinary Teas

Following the example of many of my esteemed colleagues here, when one has a particularly challenging day ahead, one enlists the help of a Queen. Today’s challenge—traipsing up and down a three-story, two block long church campus with a troop of fourth graders. (Let Vacation Bible School begin!)

And thus, something strong and substantial and bracing was needed. I started to type “thick” but that wouldn’t be correct; this is still light enough for me to consider it a summer-appropriate tea.

ashmanra

Have you tried the other Queen, Catherine? If not, I can make a cup of that happen!

gmathis

Her Majesty and I haven’t made acquaintances yet. :)

ashmanra

Prepare to meet the Queen!

gmathis

I’ll start practicing my curtsey right away.