drank Lemon Drop Cooler by 52teas

Oh, this is nice iced! I am generally not a tart tea fan; prefer flavors that don’t make my eyes water or my tongue shrivel. But the honeybush is such a nice smooth, mellow balance to the lemon zest and lemony herbs, sour isn’t an issue here. Was great after a hot and frustrating afternoon waiting to get my car inspected. (Five hour wait for a ten minute process.)

Indigobloom

eeek, I think I would need a cup of something strong to get me through that! and then maybe chamomile to calm myself ha!

gmathis

In all fairness, we weren’t sitting at the inspection place the whole time, but having to cool our heels within proximity in 100-degree weather wasn’t exactly what I had planned for the afternoon.

Comments

Indigobloom

gmathis