drank Elyse's Blend by Harney & Sons

My maiden-voyage cup of this one today. Tried not to peek at the tea description before guessing what was creating the sweetness … I was leaning toward something flowery instead of honey. Regardless, this is a nice blend that lightens up the Assam-itude for warmer weather. A very good off-season breakfast tea.

ashmanra

Mike Harney made this for his wife, who is French, and it really does taste like the base of so many French teas. He did an excellent job on this.

Comments

ashmanra

Southwest Missouri