drank Queen Catherine by Harney & Sons

Ashmanra, who has patiently withstood more whining and mewling about current life conditions that any online acquaintance should ever have to do :) recognized that I need some bucking up and sent the Queen to do the honors.

This tea has backbone. I am a lover of good, stiff black teas and this is, but the subtle coffee-cocoa-smoky-floral chaser I’ve read about in many of these reviews keeps Catherine from becoming a merciless harpy. Perfect with no additives, but I can see that a little milk would tone this down nicely for afternoons.

(Is it a sign that you’ve gone completely over the edge of your saucer when you start attributing human qualities to your teas? I’m blaming on the heat!)

JacquelineM

Oh, I hope not! That would mean I went completely over the edge of my saucer ages ago ;)

ashmanra

I love Catherine with milk and sugar in the mornings, but plain in the afternoon. She is a versatile lady! Hope she helps you face the day as much as she helps me! It has been a pleasure and privilege to be your ant buddy!

teawing

It is named for the Queen for goodness sakes, what is more human than that.
I think anyone who endured an F-5 can attribute human characteristics to anything they choose. Just my 2 cents. :)

ashmanra

Indeed, teawing! By the way, did you know that autocorrect changes your moniker to teasing every time I type it?

teawing

shhhh! That is supposed to be top secret! lol!

Comments

JacquelineM

teawing

It is named for the Queen for goodness sakes, what is more human than that.

teawing

shhhh! That is supposed to be top secret! lol!

Southwest Missouri