I don’t generally pick floral teas on my own, but I am glad that this one came to me as a gift, because - wow! I’m a black tea lover at heart and the flower-to-tea ratio is perfect. Doesn’t taste like I’m sipping perfume. The rose softens instead of interferes. Thanks, JenW!

SimplyJenW

Glad you like this one! I am not a lover of rose scents for the most part, either. They have to be light. This one is just the perfect balance for me, too! It is fabulous iced.

mpierce87

I agree with JenW! This tea is amazing iced, in fact, I need to make more of this.

Comments

SimplyJenW

mpierce87