Treat from thoughtful husband. I’m always pleased to see our little locally-owned Fox Farm store add new tea brands. This one is really a little pricey for our current budget—$7.99 for only 15 sachets—but it tucks and travels well.

Both dry and steeped, this smells like good brown toast. Flavor is coming up a little more lightly toasted, but as usual, I was in a hurry (MUSTHAVETEAEYES—WON’T—OPEN) so it easily could have gone 5 minutes instead of the recommended 4.

Good with no additives and pleasant to drink while I’m watching activity on the morning squirrel freeway. (Shabby House’s big, luscious oak tree that shades the front porch.)