drank Fujian Baroque by Adagio Teas

Getting lots of the fruity-woodsy flavors this morning instead of anything cocoa-y. If I’d had time before dashing out today, it would have been perfect with toast and applesauce.

I need to quit saying something is my very-favorite-ever, because as soon as I do, something better comes along. Like this one. So let’s just call this one my very favorite Adagio non-herbal. For now.

SimplyJenW

I like that title. It is also my favorite Adagio non-herbal. I am out, though, and would rather spend my pennies on Gong Fu Black from Zhi… ;)

gmathis

Budgets. Especially tea-buying budgets. Humbug!