drank Blueberry Cocktail by SpecialTeas

Remember Gerber Blueberry Buckle baby food? Both the dry mix and the steeped tea smell just like it. (Ah, nostalgia!)

Final taste test results will have to wait, if my self-control holds out. I put it straight in the fridge to chill. Looks like we’re in for one more hot afternoon before what looks to be a nice stretch of tea-tasting weather.

The Purrfect Cup

Interesting description and yes I DO recall said baby food! Actually knew college friends who would buy that when they were low on funds when they needed a sweet treat! This sounds really interesting!

gmathis

It steeped nice and dark and deep, just a shade shy of tasting like blueberry punch. A little sugar and it might. No hibiscus tartness at all.

Alas, since SpecialTeas has been eaten up by Teavana, I don’t think this blend is now readily available. Rats.

Comments

The Purrfect Cup

gmathis