The scent of the dry mix is spot on—cream cheese and all. I steeped this on the longish side of the recommended range (6-10 minutes) and am coming up way heavy on the raspberry and way light on the danish. May have to experiment a bit with timing.

But with that said, raspberry is a really nice complementary flavor to honeybush, which really does have a different (fruitier?) character than rooibos.

Having stuffed myself at lunch, this was a nice guilt-free dessert.

Ashley Bain

For some reason this smelled like feet to me. Tasted okay but each time I lifted it to my mouth it smelled like feet and I had to pour it out :/ So odd.

gmathis

Now I’m curious (need to stay at keyboard, but making mental note to go smell pouch first time I let myself take a break :)

Ashley Bain

haha I didn’t notice it as much in the pouch as in the final tea.

Comments

Ashley Bain

gmathis

Ashley Bain

haha I didn’t notice it as much in the pouch as in the final tea.

Southwest Missouri