drank Aged Earl Grey by Numi Organic Tea

I really, really, really want to like Earl Grey because so many of you out there have such lovely EG experiences. (Hello, my name is __ and I am a people pleaser :) However, what happens most of the time is that I am enchanted by the lovely bergamot scent, then deeply disappointed that what I’m drinking tastes like floor cleaner.

So this is a landmark occasion—-I like this one! The bergamot tastes natural, not chemical, and isn’t so annoyingly cloying you can’t taste the black tea.

Nicely done, Numi.

Michelle Butler Hallett

I really like this one. I am not an EG fan, for the reasons you list above, but this one is special. Letting the tea sit with the actual fruit, rather than adding bergamot oil to the leaves, make a real difference.

Comments

Michelle Butler Hallett

Southwest Missouri