drank Mango Ceylon by The Republic of Tea

Pooh. It went bitter on me and I can’t figure out why. Couldn’t possibly be my disposition. (Spent a one-step-forward, two-steps-back morning trying to comprehend real estate paperwork with federal strings attached plus a run to the county courthouse to do whatever mysterious recording of said paperwork is needed go eventually get a roof over our heads. And that was all before reporting for the day job :) Our work microwave is actually strong enough to get water to a good rolling boil, so … oh, well.