drank Fujian Baroque by Adagio Teas

Ever notice that tea just tastes better in the fall, and twice as good from a rocking chair on a Sunday morning when you don’t have to hurry?

I’m aiming to drink up scraps in hope-hope-hope-hope of getting to pack up my tea drawer in a few weeks and move it to a home, not a camping place, but I am going to be sorry to see this one go. I’ve never tasted a tea with such a neat cocoa-fruity balance. Definitely on my order-for-real list. In significant quantities :)

As I posted elsewhere, “Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life.” (Proverbs 13:12). Here’s to the other side of the comma for all of you today.