drank Pineapple Papaya by Tealicious Teas

First, there are several Tealiciouses out there; I believe this little sample chased me all over southwest Missouri from … Singapore, maybe? So if I’ve pulled the wrong vendor information into the tea info, apologies.

This is a nice, fruity black tea that, since I’ve never consciously bitten into a fresh papaya (I don’t count dried ones that show up in my trail mix), I’m not sure how accurate it is on flavor. Reminds me of apricots. Pineapple … I’ll just have to take their word for it; I’m not picking up much at all. I have yet to encounter a pinappley tea that was.

No instructions on the little packet I have, so I did your basic flavored black time and temp, and it came out a little bit bitter, but not undrinkable. Thinking this would be good and refreshing iced.