drank Zen by Tazo

Friend gave my teenager a bag of this and he asked me to steep it for him; since I’m still trying to win him over to the tea side, I did so with great care to time, temp, and taste. Zen is consistently light and nice, but I wondered if it would be a good first experience with green tea for a newbie.

He drank it all to humor me and the tea-giver, but commented, “It pretty much just tastes like water with an asterisk.”

Oh, well, I’ll keep trying.

LiberTEAS

Don’t lose hope! My oldest daughter (who is now 19) now drinks tea daily, but a few years ago, I couldn’t even get her to take a sip of it!

ashmanra

My eldest two won’t touch it, and whine when I ask them to sample something. The younger two are absolutely addicted. Among some friends, a couple who said they were coffee lovers and wouldn’t be won over have come to the tea side now and are happily purchasing all the accoutrements for the habit!

Comments

LiberTEAS

ashmanra