drank Assam by two leaves and a bud

Unscheduled overnight at the farm last night (father hospitalized, mom convalescing and can’t stay alone, lousy night’s sleep due to items a and b) so I was glad to have this neat little sachet bag to throw in my bag. Left well past its prime, it was still good and bready, but definitely dark rye or pumpernickel instead of a nice golden wheat.

Uniquity

I’m so sorry to hear of your parents’ troubles. My best wishes go to you and them.

gmathis

Thank you! Trying to maintain grace and humor; at least I’m receiving heavenly confirmation that I chose the correct line of work. I wasn’t wired to be a practical nurse or cook :)

ashmanra

Praying for you and your parents!

Comments

Uniquity

gmathis

ashmanra

Praying for you and your parents!

Southwest Missouri