drank PG Tips Loose Leaf by PG Tips

So much going on to distress and distract (today, car wouldn’t start; isn’t life messy?) I’ve ruined more cups of tea than I’ve gotten right over the past week.

Therefore, I turned to my old friend, no-fail, can’t-mess-it-up-no-matter-what. I’m sure I have a few more of those that would qualify, but this one was the first that came to mind and to hand.

How about you? Other teas you can’t goof with whether you understeep, oversteep, or use the wrong temp?

Uniquity

Pure mint. : )

ashmanra

Bet your battery croaked because they like to do that in chilly weather and you are having some of the first low temps! I hope that it all it is!

ashmanra

Oh, Ruby 18 simply can’t go bitter! What a great tea! Also called Ruby Black at Shui Tea. Highly recommend.

Comments

Uniquity

Pure mint. : )