drank Lemon Drop Cooler by 52teas

Catching a cold—I don’t have time to catch a cold. This caught my eye as I was rummaging around my stash. Let it go nice and strong, it’s hard to ruin rooibos, and it was pleasant and smooth. The lemony combo isn’t sharply tart, it’s smoothly tart, like the Luden’s honey-lemon cough drops we used to sneak to school in lieu of candy.

gmathis

I may need more … was minding my own business in Shabby House and suddenly heard a series of explosions that sounded like they were right over my roof. They were—-we’re just 2 blocks from the football stadium and there was a mass band concert, 1812 Overture, and 4th-of-July quality fireworks. So there I stand in my flannel nightgown and a blanket in the damp chill watching them, post-nasally-dripping to beat the (ha!) band. Time for another cup.

Jenn

I’m trying to not get sick as well! I’m putting matcha in my green juice, drinking my homebrewed kombucha, and I’m doing a two-day cleanse. What else can a gal do? Fell better you :)

Comments

gmathis

Jenn