drank Green Tea Decaf by Bigelow

Another involuntary weekend away from home…my dad is two for two on Fridays (last week, hospital for kidney stones; this week, hospital for clots in leg). Had to pack fast and my bagged stash is low, so I grabbed this at the farm to drink en route to hospital.

I rarely meet a Bigelow tea I don’t like, but this one was really washed out. Almost soapy tasting. Green teas are light enough I think trying to further decaffeinate just washes out the flavor.

ashmanra

Sorry to hear about your dad! Did the meds for the kidney stones cause the blood clots? May better tea and times come your way SOON!

gmathis

He’s just got an on-call dr. this weekend, whom I missed, so I have only the vaguest details.

The tea hasn’t improved…I picked up a cheapie English breakfast at WalMart…review to follow; I’m having to grab wifi fixes at McDonalds. How do you spell pleaugggggh?

I think you nailed it!

Comments

ashmanra

gmathis