drank English Breakfast by Carrington Tea

OK, what do you expect for a 97-cent box grabbed from Wal-Mart out of desperation?

Can’t really pick up any flavor at all. Sort of mucky-muddly. The bags have no strings; at least I can make eye compresses.

JacquelineM

…and if you ever need any stark white fabrics dyed a nice antique color – these will do the job!

gmathis

Strangely, it got a little better as it cooled. Maybe a little root-beerish, even. Then again, my taste buds may well be out of whack.

Comments

JacquelineM

gmathis