It’s always a good sign when you steep a new tea twice on two different mornings and its equally good both times. This one looks like it’s going to be consistent and reliable. Oh, how we all need that in a tea, in a vehicle, in a friend…

Philosophizing aside, this is really lighter than what most of us consider strong morning tea. Each element is pretty gentle on its own, but good, and just enough rosiness to make it genteel. Recommended for good china and an afternoon chin-wag with a buddy.

Jim Marks

Chin. Wag. Theater!!!

As much as I like trying new teas, dipping into a cup of a tried and true stand by is what makes life worth living.

Comments

Jim Marks

Chin. Wag. Theater!!!