drank Marco Polo by Mariage Frères

First, big news: last night we slept at HOME. New House, yet to be christened with an official name.

Carpets cleaned in preparation for furniture move tomorow, laundry in the machine, knees sore from kneeling and peeling out 30-year-old contact paper from kitchen cabinets, so I am sitting in my rocker and enjoying a celebratory afternoon cuppa. This tin, a much appreciated gift from ashmanra, I’ve been waiting to open until a special occasion.

So much going on and I haven’t found the timer yet, I let this first pot go a little past due. Base is bitter-ish. Even so, I am enamored with the fruit blend—there has to be a ton of strawberry—that stays in the mouth after each sip.

Now off to wash bird poop off the walls. (Former owners had parakeets.)

TeaBrat

I so want to try this….

Dinosara

Congrats on the new house! I hope your settling goes well!

SimplyJenW

Welcome Home, gmathis!

LiberTEAS

Yes… welcome home!

JacquelineM

YAY! You’re HOME :)

ashmanra

Hooray! So happy for you!

ashmanra

Don’t forget to send us a new addy so we can mail you some tea!

gmathis

Thanks to all of you for your kindness and compassion over the past several months. I am truly blessed to have you as long-distance friends.