Husband saw this and brought it home today. I have been consistently pleased with anything Lipton has put out in their premium pyramid bag line, and this is no exception. The pineapple is strong and sweet; a little syrupy and a nice complement to really mild chamomile that stays in the background.

Leaving the bag in the mug doesn’t hurt a thing. My 81-year-old dad, headed this way from the farm anyway, thoughtfully filled the trunk of his car with a few of the things we had in storage that he could comfortably lift. One of them was a box of teapots and service items. It is a pleasure to drink from a mug that isn’t chipped or have an insurance company logo on it. If you’re doing that tonight, consider yourself blessed.

Janefan

ohh I will have to look for this. I have a weakness for pineapple flavored things.

Indigobloom

I do, consider myself blessed!
this sounds really tasty