drank Ginger Snappish by Bigelow

Husband is the primary grocery shopper at our house and tried a run to a different store a little closer to new house. Glad he did—I’ve had trouble finding Bigelow’s Christmas blends, and he knows how much I like them, so he snappished up a box to surprise me.

I still don’t think this one tastes anything like a cookie, but the lemon-ginger balance is just perfect, especially from underneath a soft blankie in a comfy chair on a clear evening when the whole block is gently lit with Christmas lights.