Sometimes, fine dining and home cooking options notwithstanding, you just need a couple of McDonald’s single hamburgers to scratch the dietary itch.

In like manner, fine tea options notwithstanding, sometimes you just need something old-shoe common to drink. This is it. Grocery store tea, little half and half, there you go. Of course, it doesn’t have the flavor depth of all our good stuff, but it is fresh and warm and no-fuss. All pluses on this last day of vacation before (sigh) real life resumes.

Jillian

I get that – it’s the same reason I still have a box of Red Rose tea in my cupboard. ;)

gmathis

I haven’t seen Red Rose in local groceries … around here, it would be considered “imported” :) and priced accordingly.

Jillian

I think it’s mostly a Canadian brand – they used to come with these cute little collectable ceramic figurines, though sadly not any more.

ScottTeaMan

Actually, the Canadian Red Rose Blend is different. Last time I bought a box I got a figurine. :))

Comments

Jillian

gmathis