drank Green Tea by Bigelow

I asked for un-rusted tea tins for Christmas from the “grannies;” my Mema thoughtfully filled a small one up with a couple of assortment packs of Bigelow bagged greens and herbals. Good for work.

This is just the good solid canned peas cupboard staple of bagged green teas. Vegetal, not real sweet, not real finicky on water temperature.

teawing

I have been revisiting some of the bagged staples of my tea conversion, and honestly forgot how good some of them are. None compare to a quality artisan crafted oolong, but who can drink them everyday? Not on my paycheck.
I lift my cup with you to bagged staples!

gmathis

Amen and amen. Maybe you and I can become the Steepster experts on cheap grocery store brands! (Our new little rural townlet has a Dollar General with lots of generic labels I’ve never seen before.)

teawing

I was in our local DG over the holidays and noticed THE EXACT SAME THING!
I am lamenting the last of my Twinings bagged Darjeegling at the moment. :)

Count me in the club.

Cheapster Steepsters unite!

lol, we need T-shirts.

teawing

I love it! Cheapster Steepsters!
@K S with a cool logo…who is arts gifted???? Not me, it would be a stick figure and a tea cup… :)

K S

@teawing ha. Actually fits the cheapster motif doesn’t it?

Comments

teawing

I lift my cup with you to bagged staples!

teawing

I was in our local DG over the holidays and noticed THE EXACT SAME THING!
I am lamenting the last of my Twinings bagged Darjeegling at the moment. :)

Count me in the club.

Cheapster Steepsters unite!

lol, we need T-shirts.

teawing

I love it! Cheapster Steepsters!

K S

@teawing ha. Actually fits the cheapster motif doesn’t it?

Southwest Missouri