This was one of those contrary days when every time I opened my mouth to speak, frogs and toads came out.

So I decided a little evening sweetness might pare down my fangs and take the crank out of my cranky.

Have mentioned in a previous note that this is the rooibos version of Vanilla Comoro for you H&S fans, and I’m sticking to my story. Enjoying mine with a little half & half and a little peace & quiet. Here’s for a better day tomorrow. And if it isn’t, I’m just taking duct tape for my mouth :)

Janefan

well then that is one more reason I need to buy Vanilla Comoro! I really like this rooibos blend.

JacquelineM

I have to look or this one! Hope the frogs and toads have now hopped away!!!