Lots of Constant Comment comments today inspired me to make a tumbler for lunch. Bigelow pares the ingredient list down to a generic “spices,” but I think it’s not too much of a leap of logic to presume that since it’s the same maker, the spice content is highly similar to CC.

At any rate, it’s tasty. Today, I’m missing the orange flavor—previous notes I wrote about this one were more positive on the fruity aspect—but fighting a cold has removed all the subtlety from my taste buds.

ashmanra

Sorry to hear about the cold. That is when the orangey goodness would be the most welcome. Feel better!