drank Coffee Pu'erh by DAVIDsTEA

Wow, this is stronger than most coffees I’ve had. It made three solid infusions. The first was black with a huge coffee flavor. Second was about the same and the third had a tamer coffee profile than the first two. Tried a fourth and the flavor was gone. My coffee drinking friends were really in love. I don’t think I’ll revisit this unless I’m on the end of the third steep. Great tea, glad I tried it. If you love coffee this is your jawn.

Maxime-Daniel Friðrikson

Try to do a lighter infusion of this one. You need less leaves for this one, as the leaves are full of flavors. Try it please! :)

Greatlin

Hmm, okay. I left it at a friends house so when I am back and if there is some left, I will definitely do this. The idea of it had such potential so I it would be good not to write it off. Thanks!

Comments

Maxime-Daniel Friðrikson

Greatlin

New to loose leaf thanks to reddit. Enjoy exchanging teas to broaden my horizons.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA