drank Ginger Peach by Love Leaf Tea

It’s all finished before I wrote a review, but I can say it is absolutely delicious. As the product description says, it’s more mellow than some ginger tea, but it has a bit of a bite to it anyway. It’s one of the best flavoured tea I have had in a long time and I will be getting some more one day. It’s one of my favourites, one of my girlfriend’s favourites, and one of my housemate’s favourites too – it must be doing something right!
Tastes like proper fruit rather than pretend stuff, tastes like ginger, and still tastes like black tea. Balance – that’s the word for it.

I moved from the UK to Australia in 2015. I’ve had a fascination with tea since university, and like to try lots of different types. My preference is for real tea over other infusions: green tea, oolong and black, including flavoured varieties. I love encouraging people to try new teas. I also play the trombone.
>90: Some of the best I’ve had so far.
80-90: I love this tea, likely to buy again
70-80: Good tea. Most tea in my cupboard is in this category because it’s fine to drink it all day!
50-70: I’d drink it if it was offered to me, and I’ll drink what’s in the cupboard, but I’m unlikely to buy it again.

Hobart, Australia