drank Jasmine Pearl by Rishi Tea

This scented green tea is quite delicious and has an extremely fragrant jasmine aroma. Last time I made this with my boyfriend we actually stood there and inhaled a lot of the steam that was released…very relaxing!

I consider Rishi Tea’s jasmine pearls better than Teavana’s jasmine pearls, having tried them both a number of times. The tea can be steeped a number of times (6-7) and although the aroma of jasmine dissipates with each steep, the subtle flavor remains.

You’ll be surprised at the volume of tea leaves that’s left after the pearls unfurl. A few pearls go a long way!

I’ve been a loose tea drinker since 2006 and I really started getting into tea during my college years. My favorite types are oolong, scented green, white, peppermint, and rooibos.

My husband and I drink it on a daily basis and we love our trusty Zojirushi water dispenser. Some of the tea we drink hot, and the rest we chill.

I enjoy tea with honey or german rock sugar. I also try to seek out unique honey for my tea. My favorite so far is unprocessed Hawaiian white gold honey.

If I’ve rated a tea over 90, it’s something I will definitely be drinking again in the future.

Lately I’ve been enjoying a lot of authentic Chinese tea that was gifted to me from my mother after her last trip to China. Unfortunately I won’t be able to write notes for those teas on Steepster.

Cambridge, MA