drank Lychee Oolong by Naivetea

This tea is just absolutely delicious! This is my fifth flavored/scented oolong I’ve tried from Naivetea and it certainly did not disappoint. The lychee flavor is spot on and tastes just like the real fruit. Compared to the other flavors, I think I like this one just as much or more than their white peach oolong (previously my favorite). This tea is great both hot and cold and I especially enjoy it with a touch of honey.

I’ve been a loose tea drinker since 2006 and I really started getting into tea during my college years. My favorite types are oolong, scented green, white, peppermint, and rooibos.

My husband and I drink it on a daily basis and we love our trusty Zojirushi water dispenser. Some of the tea we drink hot, and the rest we chill.

I enjoy tea with honey or german rock sugar. I also try to seek out unique honey for my tea. My favorite so far is unprocessed Hawaiian white gold honey.

If I’ve rated a tea over 90, it’s something I will definitely be drinking again in the future.

Lately I’ve been enjoying a lot of authentic Chinese tea that was gifted to me from my mother after her last trip to China. Unfortunately I won’t be able to write notes for those teas on Steepster.

Cambridge, MA