Two cups of this in the morning have replaced my 7 am coffee. It’s a good transition from coffee to tea, partially because it is so good with milk and sugar. On its own, the tea is bold, full bodied, and astringent. Definitely smacks you in the face. The milk adds a smooth, creamy taste that calms the tea down. With milk and sugar, you can better appreciate the DELICIOUS malty taste so characteristic of Assams.

This is definitely for the black tea lover. It’s nice and simple no-bullshit black tea to provide a gentle pick me up in the morning.

I’m a college student double majoring in biology and theology. Located in New York City. I’m in the middle of the purgatory that is applying to med school, so I guess this is the relaxing new hobby I’ve found to keep myself sane. This, and biking.

Relatively new to tea, and partial to black and white teas, though I’m dying to try some Oolongs or Pu-erhs soon.

I’m not sure how I got started with loose leaf tea in the first place, but I’m keeping with it because I’m fascinated with the huge diversity of flavors and tastes coming from the same plant.

I don’t care for the supposed health benefits of tea, but it provides the right amount of caffeine to get my mind focused without the jitters.

My rating system is nothing fancy. I basically follow the little faces on the scale :)

Bronx, New York