Today I’m drinking the third steep of this amazing tea. Today I smell florals along with a hint of earthyness that almost reminds me of pu’erh.
The flavor is very complex at this point. I still taste creamy vanilla and cinnamon but there is another layer of earthy/smoky flavor that almost reminds me of pine.

DaisyChubb

You tempt me.. maybe I’ll dip into my pouch tonight :3

Claire

Try giving it a longer steep, 3+ minutes. The flavor is intense!

Terri HarpLady

I enjoyed my sample of that. Probably need to add a pouch to me next verdant order

Comments

DaisyChubb

You tempt me.. maybe I’ll dip into my pouch tonight :3

Claire

Try giving it a longer steep, 3+ minutes. The flavor is intense!

Terri HarpLady

I mostly drink straight tea, and some of my favorites are green teas and oolongs. I almost always have some sencha and tieguanyin in my tea cupboard (and if I run out, awesome, an excuse to buy tea). I do like some flavored teas, but can’t stand really sugary stuff so if it’s very sweet I probably won’t like it. I can’t drink milk so all my reviews are of tea without milk and sugar!
I’ve been getting into puerh the last few months.

Outside of Steepster I’m an English Lit major, and will FINALLY be graduating after the Fall 2013 semester. After that I plan on applying for graduate school to obtain a Master’s in Library Science. Currently I work as a student assistant in the Archives and Special Collections department of my school’s library.
I also like reading (of course) and playing video games when I have time for them.

I’m happy to send samples to anyone in the US or Canada. Just ask. :)

San Francisco, CA