Mmm. Such a delicious and beautifully floral oolong. I think this calls for another tea poem:

Come drink with me and have my tea,
And we will all the pleasures see
That black, mate, green, and white
Herbal or silky oolong delight.

Thanks to Chris Marlowe, and now back to work for me!

Claire

And to celebrate: 4.5 pages written in about 2 hours (although it helps when you’ve already completely outlined your essay).

Comments

Claire

I mostly drink straight tea, and some of my favorites are green teas and oolongs. I almost always have some sencha and tieguanyin in my tea cupboard (and if I run out, awesome, an excuse to buy tea). I do like some flavored teas, but can’t stand really sugary stuff so if it’s very sweet I probably won’t like it. I can’t drink milk so all my reviews are of tea without milk and sugar!
I’ve been getting into puerh the last few months.

Outside of Steepster I’m an English Lit major, and will FINALLY be graduating after the Fall 2013 semester. After that I plan on applying for graduate school to obtain a Master’s in Library Science. Currently I work as a student assistant in the Archives and Special Collections department of my school’s library.
I also like reading (of course) and playing video games when I have time for them.

I’m happy to send samples to anyone in the US or Canada. Just ask. :)

San Francisco, CA