Not individually wrapped, no string or tag. Night time tea. Willing to trade this away. I would rather drink a green tea before I go to bed.

Bonnie

Green tea has caffeine. Hope that doesn’t bother you!

emblby

The lack of string or tag is intentional – for years I thought it indicated lower quality too, but I was impressed to read an in-depth sustainability report from them a couple years ago that suggests quite the contrary…

Here’s a summary: “We’ve always felt that strings and tags on tea bags only do one thing – produce unnecessary waste. So we choose to use a unique pillow-style tea bag that doesn’t need a string, tag, staple or individual wrapper – and as a result, we save 3.5 million pounds of waste from entering landfills every year!”

That’s 1750 tons of landfill saved just from leaving off a tiny string and tag!!

Comments

Bonnie

Green tea has caffeine. Hope that doesn’t bother you!

emblby

I like:
Photography / Mod Podge / Acrylic Paint
Stamp Collecting / Banana Stickers
Boats / Kayaks / Boatbuilding
Working out / Zumba Class / Kickboxing / Running / Boot Camp / Group Excercise Classes
Fitcha Bars / Salsa / Bachata Dancing
Yelp / Craigslist / Online Dating Websites
Starbucking / People Watching / Bagged Tea
Chess / Python Programming / Runescape
Geography and Maps
NYC Stuff /Off-Broadway Shows / Parks
Travel / Retirement in Exotic location Plans
Creative ways to make and save money
Classic Alternative Music / 80s 90s music

Not into Roobios or Chamomile tea.