Oh how lovely this tea is right now! I just love how juicy it is and how it makes me feel like I should be eating a scone or a sweet croissant with it. This is another one of those transition teas I love. It was nice to have today as it was overcast and cloudy, and this just sorta wrapped warm arms around me saying, it will get better soon. It also said, I am so much better than all that water you drank this morning for the ultrasound, right? Oh man was that ever horrible. I can’t imagine being pregnant and having a full bladder and a baby pressing up against it while the tech pokes and prods with the wand, but I guess for the pregnant woman, the sight and sounds of their baby make up for the torturous discomfort.

Anyway, back to the tea….ahhhh! Yummy, juicy, sweet! I think the funnest thing with this tea is the colour it turns…it is vibrant pinky purple, and when you add the milk, it makes it a purplish tinged colour. Kinda weird, kind cool.

Used up the last of this today, so I will have to pick more up soon.

Kittenna

Ouch! My roomie had one of those lovely full-bladder-ultrasound experiences over the Christmas break. She said it was sheer torture. I’ve been lucky enough to only ever have my legs and chest ultrasound(ed?), which didn’t require anything special of me.

Amariel

OMG, yes, just torture! What was worse was the washroom that was connected to the waiting area, with the door WIDE OPEN, like it was just begging me to go. They have to have a full bladder to push the uterus up enough to see inside it properly. I didn’t even drink the full amount of water. They could not have come any later. I was just about ready to convince myself to scrap the appointment and go pee. I had actually gone to the receptionist desk to ask how much longer when I heard my name down the hall and was thanking any supernatural being that might have had some influence on the situation.

tigress_al

Lol, those ultraounds are so uncomfortable. My bladder was so full, it was almost exploding I swear. So they let me go to the bathroom just a tiny bit!

TheTeaFairy

Heather, you reminded me I have a lot of this tea and I kind of forgot about how much I like it, you made me want to brew a big pot of it right now!

Comments

Kittenna

Amariel

tigress_al

TheTeaFairy

I generally like a lot of tea. I do find I have a preference for flavored over unflavoured, but I do love a good straight tea as well.

Likes are too hard, since there are a lot. Dislikes are easier, so here they are.

Hibiscus. Blech. I can tolerate a little, depending on the brew, like Berry Good from Davids and Ruby Pie from Butiki…but in general, it’s too tart and too strong for me.

Licorice. Anything that remotely resembles licorice is out too, so that includes fennel and anise. Yuck, yuck, yuck.

Florals. I’m cool with petals in the tea to make them look pretty, and I’m cool with teas like oolongs having a floral note, but strong florals can give me migraines. Rose and jasmine are the biggest offenders. This is one where it can vary on the blend, as I can handle Teavivre’s Peach Jasmine Dragon Pearl tea because there is very little jasmine actually detectable in it.

Rooibos is hit or miss. I can do some, but not others. I handle green better than red, and honeybush better than rooibos.

Um, I have an extensive wishlist. It is both a list of things I want to get again, and things I want to try. If you are sending me something, and you want to know which is which, I’ll tell you via PM.

My ratings don’t have a particular scale or method, and may on occasion contradict themselves, but I’m honestly not fussed about that. Sometimes I don’t even rate at all.

Uh, guess that’s it.