This one is from ShayneBear, and it is right for me, right now. It has cooled off outside and gotten cloudy, and I wanted something kind of heavy and hearty, but not too much. I guess I wanted more comforting, but not too heavy, but hearty and warming enough. I know…that probably makes no sense.

So, it smells good, and the mixture is less tea and more fruit and nut. It does remind me a bit of Forever Nuts, without being pink, in that it is apples, almonds and cinnamon. I don’t get any caramel either, and it is very much like an apple cider. I’m actually ok with that.

I wouldn’t say it is my favourite tea of this nature, but it is certainly a very good tea. I don’t think I would repurchase on my own because I prefer Alpine Punch over this, and while it is a slightly different taste than Alpine Punch, it is too similar for me to justify the two. The main advantage is that this one does have green tea, so it is caffeinated for those mornings I want something like Alpine Punch, but with a little go juice as well.

Bear With Me

if you’d like a little bit more (since it is being discontinued online as well) I have most of a tin left and can share some with you if you’d like. It’s far from one of my favourites, but it does have that certain something for those days when I need it. haha

Amariel

Maybe. :)

Comments

Bear With Me

Amariel

Maybe. :)

I generally like a lot of tea. I do find I have a preference for flavored over unflavoured, but I do love a good straight tea as well.

Likes are too hard, since there are a lot. Dislikes are easier, so here they are.

Hibiscus. Blech. I can tolerate a little, depending on the brew, like Berry Good from Davids and Ruby Pie from Butiki…but in general, it’s too tart and too strong for me.

Licorice. Anything that remotely resembles licorice is out too, so that includes fennel and anise. Yuck, yuck, yuck.

Florals. I’m cool with petals in the tea to make them look pretty, and I’m cool with teas like oolongs having a floral note, but strong florals can give me migraines. Rose and jasmine are the biggest offenders. This is one where it can vary on the blend, as I can handle Teavivre’s Peach Jasmine Dragon Pearl tea because there is very little jasmine actually detectable in it.

Rooibos is hit or miss. I can do some, but not others. I handle green better than red, and honeybush better than rooibos.

Um, I have an extensive wishlist. It is both a list of things I want to get again, and things I want to try. If you are sending me something, and you want to know which is which, I’ll tell you via PM.

My ratings don’t have a particular scale or method, and may on occasion contradict themselves, but I’m honestly not fussed about that. Sometimes I don’t even rate at all.

Uh, guess that’s it.