drank Pink Passionfruit by DAVIDsTEA

It’s a no go hot. Too tart. I had hopes the hibby wouldn’t be too strong on this, but for me it is. I even used a bit more sugar than normal, but it is still too tart. I can taste the passionfruit in the distant background, saying “I’m here!” but getting hushed by the hibiscus. Maybe I’ll handle it better iced, when it’s hot out. I really want to like it, but this is the first tea I’ve not been able to finish n a long time. I probably could have finished it, as I dumped it at about 1/3 full, but I wanted something else, something I like, so I swapped it for Forever Nuts, instead, keeping with the pink theme.

Kittenna

Oooh. Bad news. I’ll be sure to get the minimum of this one…

Amariel

I had only wanted 10g, but somehow ended up with 20g, which disappoints me. if I had only gotten 10g, I might have kept it all. But I have since given to a friend.

Comments

Kittenna

Oooh. Bad news. I’ll be sure to get the minimum of this one…

Amariel

I generally like a lot of tea. I do find I have a preference for flavored over unflavoured, but I do love a good straight tea as well.

Likes are too hard, since there are a lot. Dislikes are easier, so here they are.

Hibiscus. Blech. I can tolerate a little, depending on the brew, like Berry Good from Davids and Ruby Pie from Butiki…but in general, it’s too tart and too strong for me.

Licorice. Anything that remotely resembles licorice is out too, so that includes fennel and anise. Yuck, yuck, yuck.

Florals. I’m cool with petals in the tea to make them look pretty, and I’m cool with teas like oolongs having a floral note, but strong florals can give me migraines. Rose and jasmine are the biggest offenders. This is one where it can vary on the blend, as I can handle Teavivre’s Peach Jasmine Dragon Pearl tea because there is very little jasmine actually detectable in it.

Rooibos is hit or miss. I can do some, but not others. I handle green better than red, and honeybush better than rooibos.

Um, I have an extensive wishlist. It is both a list of things I want to get again, and things I want to try. If you are sending me something, and you want to know which is which, I’ll tell you via PM.

My ratings don’t have a particular scale or method, and may on occasion contradict themselves, but I’m honestly not fussed about that. Sometimes I don’t even rate at all.

Uh, guess that’s it.