drank Green and Fruity by DAVIDsTEA

I had this a long time ago, and I think I fell in love with Swampwater after this so I haven’t had any in a while, but I opted to try this again because of the green rooibos, and having been told by a friend that I am dehydrated, and green rooibos supposing to be good for that sort of thing. When I opted for some caffeine-free options, I had wanted to make sure they would be just as good hot, as iced, as I do find many herbals are better suited for iced only. This one is definitely suited for both, and since it is still periodically chilly and rainy here, hot is good.

In terms of a rooibos, green is way better than red in my book. And the fruits in this one are super yummy. I used too much sugar though…this is one I can definitely cut back on, cuz it is pretty sweet to start with.

Although I did source more Swampwater locally, I might opt to keep this one in rotation for a bit.

OMGsrsly

I’m going to have to try this one. Maybe I’ll stop at Davids tomorrow (pay day!!!) after work and get 20g.

Comments

OMGsrsly

I generally like a lot of tea. I do find I have a preference for flavored over unflavoured, but I do love a good straight tea as well.

Likes are too hard, since there are a lot. Dislikes are easier, so here they are.

Hibiscus. Blech. I can tolerate a little, depending on the brew, like Berry Good from Davids and Ruby Pie from Butiki…but in general, it’s too tart and too strong for me.

Licorice. Anything that remotely resembles licorice is out too, so that includes fennel and anise. Yuck, yuck, yuck.

Florals. I’m cool with petals in the tea to make them look pretty, and I’m cool with teas like oolongs having a floral note, but strong florals can give me migraines. Rose and jasmine are the biggest offenders. This is one where it can vary on the blend, as I can handle Teavivre’s Peach Jasmine Dragon Pearl tea because there is very little jasmine actually detectable in it.

Rooibos is hit or miss. I can do some, but not others. I handle green better than red, and honeybush better than rooibos.

Um, I have an extensive wishlist. It is both a list of things I want to get again, and things I want to try. If you are sending me something, and you want to know which is which, I’ll tell you via PM.

My ratings don’t have a particular scale or method, and may on occasion contradict themselves, but I’m honestly not fussed about that. Sometimes I don’t even rate at all.

Uh, guess that’s it.