drank Mulberry Magic by DAVIDsTEA

Ok, so, I am adjusting my rating on this. I don’t love it as much as I thought, though it is good. It is possible that I didn’t steep it right, or used too much sugar, so with my final steeping, I may adjust my rating once again. It might be something I get as an herbal every now and again, as it is tasty, but I am not sure it will be a go to in my tea collection at all times. There’s a taste of something, at the back of my throat, that I can’t put my finger on. It’s kind of musty. I think that this has potential in something, mixed maybe, but not sure what. As for cravings, I can’t really judge that. Maybe I will have a 3rd, totally different response when the last steep comes round.

EDIT: Is it me, or are these mulberry leaves just really weird? The colour and smell and texture…

I generally like a lot of tea. I do find I have a preference for flavored over unflavoured, but I do love a good straight tea as well.

Likes are too hard, since there are a lot. Dislikes are easier, so here they are.

Hibiscus. Blech. I can tolerate a little, depending on the brew, like Berry Good from Davids and Ruby Pie from Butiki…but in general, it’s too tart and too strong for me.

Licorice. Anything that remotely resembles licorice is out too, so that includes fennel and anise. Yuck, yuck, yuck.

Florals. I’m cool with petals in the tea to make them look pretty, and I’m cool with teas like oolongs having a floral note, but strong florals can give me migraines. Rose and jasmine are the biggest offenders. This is one where it can vary on the blend, as I can handle Teavivre’s Peach Jasmine Dragon Pearl tea because there is very little jasmine actually detectable in it.

Rooibos is hit or miss. I can do some, but not others. I handle green better than red, and honeybush better than rooibos.

Um, I have an extensive wishlist. It is both a list of things I want to get again, and things I want to try. If you are sending me something, and you want to know which is which, I’ll tell you via PM.

My ratings don’t have a particular scale or method, and may on occasion contradict themselves, but I’m honestly not fussed about that. Sometimes I don’t even rate at all.

Uh, guess that’s it.