I’ve been having some teas teavivre sent me most of the day. Earlier it was the Golden Tips, but now I’m on my 2nd or 3rd infusion of this one. I love oolong. The first brew had a little too much sugar, so it was a tad overpowering, but I added more tea to balance it out. It is a nice green floral taste, without being perfumey. I also think this is a very forgiving tea, as I got distracted a few times and let it steep longer than intended. Even as it has cooled off, it is lovely. I love how big the leaves get after they’ve been brewed a few times. The tea is a beautiful golden yellow tinged with green. They’re simply huge! Praise to the Oolong Goddess for this tea!

I generally like a lot of tea. I do find I have a preference for flavored over unflavoured, but I do love a good straight tea as well.

Likes are too hard, since there are a lot. Dislikes are easier, so here they are.

Hibiscus. Blech. I can tolerate a little, depending on the brew, like Berry Good from Davids and Ruby Pie from Butiki…but in general, it’s too tart and too strong for me.

Licorice. Anything that remotely resembles licorice is out too, so that includes fennel and anise. Yuck, yuck, yuck.

Florals. I’m cool with petals in the tea to make them look pretty, and I’m cool with teas like oolongs having a floral note, but strong florals can give me migraines. Rose and jasmine are the biggest offenders. This is one where it can vary on the blend, as I can handle Teavivre’s Peach Jasmine Dragon Pearl tea because there is very little jasmine actually detectable in it.

Rooibos is hit or miss. I can do some, but not others. I handle green better than red, and honeybush better than rooibos.

Um, I have an extensive wishlist. It is both a list of things I want to get again, and things I want to try. If you are sending me something, and you want to know which is which, I’ll tell you via PM.

My ratings don’t have a particular scale or method, and may on occasion contradict themselves, but I’m honestly not fussed about that. Sometimes I don’t even rate at all.

Uh, guess that’s it.