OH, enjoy.
I’m all caffeined out, so it’s on to the wonderful Refresh.
It’s peppermint AND spearmint, so it doesn’t have any of that gaggy back-of-the-mouth sharpness that the peppermint teas of my university years (when all I could afford was a box of Stash or Tetley.)
The colour is misleading. It doesn’t look like it’s going to taste good. And the has almost a medicine cabinet quality to it. But the TASTE is so wonderful. It has a richer body than I’d expect from brewing mint leaves in water (of course, I added a touch of my usual milk and sugar), but the minty taste has no menthol or toothpaste qualitites at all. The oils left behind give me a fresh-from-the-dentist feeling of clean (although I know for a fact that the several candy cane Viva Puffs that I shoved in my mouth for breakfast have something to say about the actuality of that situation.)
Lovely, lovely, lovely. And exactly what I needed on a light-grey November morning when I have a very present deadline looming.

I’m a work-at-home mum. Seeing as how I work in the basement at the computer and am too lazy to brew myself a cup of coffee each day, tea has become my drink-of-choice.

Winnipeg, Manitoba