Needed something to pick me up this afternoon, so zingy Electric Lemon it is!
I followed the instructions and brewed it at 82 degrees, but that always throws me off, because I’m used to letting my tea sit before I drink it, and if I let this sit it becomes too cold to drink!
I think I’m getting sick~ (I’m a little sniffy, anyways), so this lemon green tea with lemon honey in it should absolutely do the trick.
Smells good (not like NeoCitran) and lemony, obviously. Brews up a really nice almost tan colour. Like a sage olivey beige. I wouldn’t mind having some egyptian cotton sheets this colour.
I always forget there’s ginger in here until I taste it. You can’t really smell it, but when you sip, it just bites the sides of your tongue! Nice and warming. Like a hot water bottle for my mouth.
But tastier than a hot water bottle, of course.
Yum!

Michelle Butler Hallett

I really like this blend. I keep meaning to buy another bit to save for the next head cold.

Comments

Michelle Butler Hallett

I’m a work-at-home mum. Seeing as how I work in the basement at the computer and am too lazy to brew myself a cup of coffee each day, tea has become my drink-of-choice.

Winnipeg, Manitoba